Nail polish disappointments - Cosmetopia Digest Beauty and Makeup Blog

technology

makeup

Category 6 (Carousel)

Cult Beauty Ltd.
Space NK UK

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Nail polish disappointments

What remains of China Glaze Up All Night
1. I keep ordering O.P.I.'s Yoga-ta Get This Blue. I keep getting emails saying "Out of stock, refunding the money." All. The. Time.
2. So I finally ordered China Glaze's Up All Night. It arrived on Monday, broken, with polish spilled every where. The house is reeking even as I await resolution to my complaint.
3. Today I get a phone call saying Essie's Heavenly Sunset and Pretty Edgy were out of stock, so my money would be refunded.
4. Got another phone call saying O.P.I.'s Yucatan If You Want was also out of stock, so would I accept Not So Bora Bora-ing Pink instead.

5. My trusty travel make-up bag gave up the ghost after serving me for 15 long years (despite being crammed with far more than what it could carry). I'll have to buy a replacement this week.
I'll let you know how they solve the broken Up All Night issue.

No comments:
Write comments